Viral Bronchitis Contagious - Causes of Bronchitis and Ayurvedic Home Remedies
Bronchitis - causes and Ayurvedic home remedies for bronchitis. Bronchitis is inflammation of bronchi or air passages that carry air to lungs. People suffering tracheal bronchitis
see a heightening of this disease in damp climate.
Herbal Remedies for Bronchitis
Tulsi (Holy Basil Ocimum sanctum), adathoda (Adathoda vasika), linseed, etc are used in the treatment of bronchitis. Enhancing your vocabulary is our intention with the writing of this article on Treating Bronchitis. We have used new and interesting words to achieve this.
Thus Treating Bronchitis Primarily Aims At Treating Abnormalities in Digestive System
The medicines also have curative powers to treat lung diseases. We are satisfied with this end product on Herbal Remedies Bronchitis. It was really worth the hard work and effort in writing so much on Herbal Remedies Bronchitis.
- Ayurveda, bronchitis is termed as kasa roga (casa roga).
- According to Ayurveda concepts, germs cause this disease.
- However, accumulation of phlegm in the digestive tract after indigestion is the primary reason for bronchitis.
- You can chew two or three fresh tulsi leaves daily to keep yourself free from almost all of the diseases that affect you.
- Tulsi leaves also form constituent of several Ayurvedic preparations aimed at treating bronchitis.
- The other herbs are used in the concoctions (Ayurvedic preparations).
- They give the best results when used in the right proportions in the combination.
- We have not included any imaginary or false information on Herbal Remedies Bronchitis here.
- Everything here is true and up to the mark!
Precautionary Measures Include Avoiding Exposure to Humidity, Dust and Other Allergens
You should also take care of your food and diet. Include a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables in your daily diet. Avoid smoking, alcohol and other addictives. Canned foods items are also best avoided. Easy to digest food items should form the main meals. Eat lots of fibrous food items and avoid the chances of constipation. Problems in digestion are the beginning point of bronchitis and you need to take extreme care in ensuring you have smooth digestion.