Acute Bronchitis Symptoms - All about Acute Bronchitis( Part Two)
The first part of our article you have found out about acute bronchitis: what it is, which are the symptoms that can let you know if you have acute bronchitis. It is now time to see how acute bronchitis can be treated.
Antibiotics can also be prescribed to you by your doctor, but only if the case of acute bronchitis that you have is caused by a bacteria. If you are given such a treatment involving antibiotics, make sure that you take them exactly as the doctor prescribed them, if you want to kill the bacteria. There is a vast ocean of knowledge connected with Chronic Bronchitis. What is included here can be considered a fraction of this knowledge!
One of the symptoms that you have is fever, what you need to do is take an aspirin or something that contains ibuprofen to make sure that your fever is reduced to normal. Make sure that you do not give aspirin to a child who is under 18 years old. By taking an aspirin when he/ she has fever, there are very strong chances that the child develop Reye syndrome. These are very rare cases, but once developed, this syndrome is fatal to the child. There are many varieties of Acute Bronchitis Symptoms found today. However, we have stuck to the description of only one variety to prevent confusion!
- Well known fact for all the doctors is that acute bronchitis does not need treatment is the majority of the cases.
- All the patients are asked to do is get plenty of rest and drink as much fluids as they can.
- This helps keep the sputum thin, and so very easy to cough it up.
- The warm air can also help in reducing the density of the mucus and make it easier for you to breath.
- This is the reason why almost all doctors recommend that you a lot of hot tea or even soup if you are suffering from acute bronchitis.
- There is also beneficial for you to stand near a hot sink or shower and inhale all the warm vapors of hot water.
- Another method that is frequently used is to boil a pot of water and then breath in that stream that the pot releases.
- For better results, you might try putting a towel over your head when trying to breath in that pot.
- Be very careful though not to breath from that pot while it is still boiling.
- This is for your own safety.
- Www Bronchitis are versatile as they are found in all parts and walks of life.
- It all depends on the way you take it
Acute bronchitis is a disease that does not give a lot of trouble to an otherwise healthy person and it sometimes does not even need treatment. But in cases of children, older people and persons who suffer from a lung or heart problem, acute bronchitis can pose some serious threats. This is the reason why I advice you to see a doctor at the very first sign of bronchitis. Bronchitis Acute play a prominent part in this composition. It is with this prominence that we hope people get to know post viral bronchitis
Asthma Vs COPD - Difference and Comparison | Diffen
For greater resources chronic bronchitis or emphysema
visit ***** or *****