Chest Phlegm Cough - Decongesting Bronchitis the Natural WayWhat is bronchitis? Acute inflammation of the bronchi, or the airways connecting the windpipe to the lungs, which causes shortness of breath, chest congestion, coughing, and mucous expulsion.
What are the Symptoms?There are two types of bronchitis: acute and chronic. Acute bronchitis, the most common type, develops quickly, and though the symptoms can be severe, the infection usually clears up within a few weeks. Typical symptoms include: shortness of breath, tightness in the chest, and coughing accompanied by thick, yellow or green phlegm.
What Causes It? and Who's At Risk?Bronchitis is usually caused by the same pesky bacteria that cause the flu, and the common cold. People with low immunities, the elderly, and those already suffering from respiratory disorders are more susceptible, as are those with lingering cold, flu or sinus infection. So after reading what we have mentioned here on Bronchitis Common, it is up to you to provide your verdict as to what exactly it is that you find fascinating here.
- Mix one teaspoon each of dried THYME, SAGE, and HYSSOP into a cup of hot water to create a tea to be drunk throughout the day.
- The expectorant qualities of ONION help thin mucous.
- Simply swallow a tablespoon of raw onion juice in the morning to relieve bronchial congestion.
- Writing on Natural Bronchitis proved to be a gamble to us.
- This is because there simply seemed to be nothing to write about in the beginning of writing.
- It was only in the process of writing did we get more and more to write on Natural Bronchitis.
The symptoms of chronic bronchitis are much the same as those of acute bronchitis, but chronic bronchitis recurs frequently, and can be treated but not completely cured.
- EUCALYPTUS OIL, known for its warming properties and effectiveness in treating respiratory disorders, works wonders against bronchitis.
- Put a few drops of the oil into a washcloth and soak it in warm water.
- Closing eyes to avoid irritation, place the cloth over the nasal passage and inhale the soothing oil.
- Repeat every few hours for three to four minutes.
- Looking for something logical on Natural Bronchitis, we stumbled on the information provided here.
- Look out for anything illogical here.