Bronchitis - Folklore With Regards to Fruit TherapyPotato: There was an Irish proverb: Be eating one potato, peeling a second, have a third in your fist and your eye on the fourth. Spinach: In ancient times, spinach juice was used as a cure for conjunctivitis and defective vision; a cure for anemia, weakness and low vitality.
Tomato: Tomato is Neither a Vegetable nor a FruitBut botanically it is considered a berry. In ancient times, half-ripe tomatoes were used as a remedy for diarrhea and dysentery. It was also called 'love-apple'. Using great confidence in ourselves, we endeavored to write such a long article on Fever Bronchitis. Such is the amount of matter found on Fever Bronchitis.
- Black-pepper (kalajira): In medieval times, the black-pepper was used as a cure for toothache.
- It was also used as a preventive drug in blood dysentery, scarlet fever, small-pox, leprosy, typhus, cholera and plague.
- The sources used for the information for this article on Bronchitis Cough are all dependable ones.
- This is so that there be no confusion in the authenticity of the article.
Cloves: In medieval times, the dried, aromatic immature flower buds of the evergreen clove tree were used as a breath sweetener, a comfort for the heart and stomach; a remedy for nausea, colic, flatulence and diarrhea. It was with great relief we ended writing on Bronchitis. There was just too much information to write, that we were starting to lose hopes on it's completion!
Beet Root: in Dark Ages, Beet Juice Was Used forDissolving fibroid tumours in the uterus, in the bones and in the stomach. Its juice was also used as a cure in fevers, bronchitis, cough and cold. We have also translated parts of this composition into French and Spanish to facilitate easier understanding of Fever Bronchitis. In this way, more people will get to understand the composition.
- Rhubarb (pies): In ancient times, rhubarb root juice was used as a purgative.
- Apple: In medieval times, apple juice was regarded as a cure for anemia, low vitality, and general debility.
- Ancient people believed in the proverb: An apple a day keeps the doctor away.
Cirrhosis of Liver andAll sorts liver troubles. It was also used as a specific remedy for heart-'attack and thrombosis. Musumbi juice was also used as a sure remedy for anemia, fever, bronchitis, general debility, small-pox, prostate gland disorders, kidney disorders and uterine troubles. Ancient people treated this fruit as all-purpose medicine. Dwelving into the interiors how bronchitis is treated us to all this information here on Bronchitis. Bronchitis do indeed have a lot to tell!Dwelving into the interiors of Bronchitis has led us to all this information here on Bronchitis. Bronchitis do indeed have a lot to tell!
Ginger: In ancient times, raw ginger was used as a breath sweetener; an aid to digestion; a cure for toothache and bleeding gums, and as a strengthening agent for loose teeth and weak eyes. It was with keen interest that we got about to writing on Fever Bronchitis. Hope you read and appreciate it with equal interest.
Cabbage: In ancient times, cabbage juice was used as a cure in gastric or peptic ulcers. Its juice was found to be very useful in all sorts of stomach or liver troubles. For this reason, ancient people ate only boiled cabbage with salt. Aiming high is our motto when writing about any topic. In this way, we tend to add whatever matter there is about Bronchitis, rather than drop any topic.
Fig (Dumur): inAncient times, figs were used as an effective remedy for menorrhagia, diabetes and sore throat. Anise: In medieval times, the dried seeds of the anise plant were used to relieve flatulence and were considered as a remedy for worms, stomachache, This can be considered to be a valuable article on Bronchitis Cough. It is because there is so much to learn about Bronchitis Cough here. .
Orange (narangi): In olden days, orange juice was used as an effective remedy for fever, bronchitis, cough and cold, low vitality, lassitude, general debility, anemia, general weakness, impotency, sterility, kidney disorders and prostate gland disorders. We are satisfied with this end product on Bronchitis. It was really worth the hard work and effort in writing so much on Bronchitis.
Bitter-gourd (karela): In ancient times, raw bitter gourd juice was used as an effective remedy for diabetes, eye troubles, jaundice, skin eruptions, liver troubles and stomach disorders.
- Plantain (kela): In medieval times, green plantain flower (mocha) juice was treated an effective remedy for menorrhagia.
- Boiled green plantain was regarded as an effective remedy in diarrhea and dysentery.
- Pumpkin: In medieval times, pumpkin seed were used as a cure for prostate gland disorders, impotency, sterility and leucoderma.
- Peppermint: In dark ages, peppermint oil was used as a cure for flatulence, nausea and gastralgia.
Marmelos: In ancient times, ripe marmelos was used as a cure for diarrhea and dysentery. A few slices of marmalade of marmelos will be very useful in diarrhea and dysentery. Enhancing your vocabulary is our intention with the writing of this article on Bronchitis. We have used new and interesting words to achieve this.
- The ancient people used to eat raw onions at supper time in order to get sound sleep.
- If anyone eats fried garlic at supper time, he will surely get a very sound sleep.
Papaya: In ancient times, ripe papaya was used as an effective remedy for all sorts of stomach troubles. Green papaya was used as a vegetable in diarrhoea and dysentery. We have not included any imaginary or false information on Bronchitis here. Everything here is true and up to the mark!
Carrot: in Medieval Times, It Was Believed thatCarrot juice improves eye sight; it was also used as a cure for loose teeth; bleeding gums, anemia, scurvy and rickets. Using our imagination has helped us create a wonderful article on Bronchitis. Being imaginative is indeed very important when writing about Bronchitis!
- Lady's finger (dheras, bhindi): In ancient times, raw lady's finger was used as remedy for impotency,' sexual frigidity, sterility.
- Musumbi (lime): In medieval times, musumbi was regarded as a 'miracle fruit'.
- They treated this fruit as a 'heal-all' fruit.
- Musumbi juice was used as a very effective and sure remedy in diarrhea, dysentery, jaundice, diabetes,
Onion: in AncientTimes, onion was used as an effective cure for insomnia, sunstroke, heat-stroke, headache, and travel sickness. Externally its juice was applied to insect bites and scorpion stings. Even the beginner will get to learn more about Fever Bronchitis after reading this article. It is written in easy language so that everyone will be able to understand it.
Lemon (nimbu): In ancient times, lemon was regarded as a miracle fruit. It was used as.an effective remedy for diarrhea, dysentery, jaundice, flatulence, indigestion, dyspepsia, cirrhosis of liver, diabetes, dropsy, and intestinal troubles. It was also used as a cure in eye troubles and kidney disorders. Suppressing our knowledge on Bronchitis is not our intention here. In fact, we mean to let everyone know more about Bronchitis after reading this!
Sabeda: In ancient times, sabeda was used as a cure for anemia, general debility, low vitality, lassitude, general weakness, headache, and travel sickness. They believed that this fruit was a sure remedy for impotency, sexual sterility, frigidity, etc.